Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Christians Talking About Jesus with Barbara Garro


Christians tell me all the time that they crave conversation about their faith and they love the way I allow them to share their thoughts in my workshops.

Now, with my new book From Jesus to Heaven with Love: A Parable Pilgrimage, participants get to add a new workshop to the conversation with 33 of Jesus' parable stories in a 7-Step heuristic, self-discovery process. My first public workshop From Jesus to Heaven with Love: A Powerful Pilgrimage will be offered at Saratoga Springs Continuing Education at Saratoga Springs High School in September 2010. To register, reach Shirley at 518-583-4782. The cost is $7 for one evening two-hour class.

Imagine a workshop setting where participants can ask questions, speak to their concerns and share faith and prayer stories in a comfortable setting, such as their church, their school or their home.

How do I make this happen? I have been a liturgical minister for over 40 years listening, speaking, teaching and helping participants grow their faith in a comfortable atmosphere.

Want to explore hosting a Workshop and/or Book Signing Party at your church, school or home, please call 518-587-9999.

No comments:

Post a Comment